Question PS2PMS Availability

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get either a PS2PMS or the files to order a custom pcb. I saw someone pointing to Gman's github for the files, but it doesn't seem to be under his projects anymore. If anyone has the pcb files stored it would be a great help.

I’ve been researching like crazy to come up with a ps2 power solution. Gman’s ps2pms isn’t available in any form as far as I can tell. I think the only option at this point is to develop your own pms or just build the classic custom regs. If I come up with a working pms I’ll open source it.

I have been developing a board with TI regulators. I currently have it working, I'm just waiting on a replacement inductors. I just need to figure out a solution to turn it on and off but I think I have that figured out. I'm going to need to do another revision to the board and a lot more testing. But I planned on open sourcing in the next month or so.

I have been developing a board with TI regulators. I currently have it working, I'm just waiting on a replacement inductors. I just need to figure out a solution to turn it on and off but I think I have that figured out. I'm going to need to do another revision to the board and a lot more testing. But I planned on open sourcing in the next month or so.
excellent I’ll keep an eye out! Does your design do anything to power the PS2 itself?

Portables
I will be releasing a voltage regulator board for the ps2, I get my boards Friday and I’ll be testing them soon they were designed by @Mister M. You’ll need a 1s or 2s bms for battery charging.
07BCA839-C4E0-43E3-86C9-4512BA67292B.jpeg
1B603A9B-11C9-4087-A0FB-2141547051AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Portables
I received my pcbs I’ll do testing over weekend if everything works great I’ll release files next week, if you wish to use one of these for your ps2
74761230-171E-4E21-B626-CB82B12393DB.jpeg

I received my pcbs I’ll do testing over weekend if everything works great I’ll release files next week, if you wish to use one of these for your ps2 View attachment 23304
hi ! i have some question ! i find out gman rvl pms file , can i use it on ps2 portable project ?! i watched 1 video on youtube and i see the guy in that video not use ps2 pms and he use rvl pms instead so i make this question just to make sure ! and i'm looking forward if you can release your pms design file , i don't have pcb design experience so i'm really appreciate it ! here's the link of that video

Portables
You could use this in ps2 portable with advance trim motherboard. You’ll need 1s/ 2s bms for battery charging. And this board was designed by @Mister M.

You could use this in ps2 portable with advance trim motherboard. You’ll need 1s/ 2s bms for battery charging. And this board was designed by @Mister M.
then how about stardard trim ? please , i'm new to this , every thing i had to this point are just gathering research! i need more infor ! i'm still trying to find links to the chips for reasonable price to order rlv pms for assembly service , price just to insane to 800 dollars for 5 board ! i wanna go starddard trim for safe trip and keep the cmos slot ! " 1s/ 2s bms ", you mean pms or other pcb called bms?

Portables
then how about stardard trim ? please , i'm new to this , every thing i had to this point are just gathering research! i need more infor ! i'm still trying to find links to the chips for reasonable price to order rlv pms for assembly service , price just to insane to 800 dollars for 5 board ! i wanna go starddard trim for safe trip and keep the cmos slot ! " 1s/ 2s bms ", you mean pms or other pcb called bms?
Make a new thread with all your questions there, we’re kinda hijacking @Florida Man thread here.