Worklog PS2p: 3 years Hiatus... Comeback!

Edd

How it going man, still running i hope. I'm about to start my own very excited but also bricking it. Any tips Things you would have done differently or added? also what did you find the hardest :)

cfc_12

Portables
How it going man, still running i hope. I'm about to start my own very excited but also bricking it. Any tips Things you would have done differently or added? also what did you find the hardest :)
I'm just planning to replace my charger, the battery is working perfectly, it's just that the charger doesn't fit for it, that's why it doesn't full it up. Nothing is really hard if you're determine and love on what you're doing! ;)

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
Any tips for first timer 3d printing?
You need to calibrate your hot bed from your printer, it’s to low from the hot nozzle, they are supposed to be like 1mm apart from each other, it almost look like you used a 3D pen.

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
As Pacal said: Read up on getting a good first layer as this forms the base for the rest of the print. There are a lot of good videos out there on how to do this. Start simple before doing a big print and knock out a calibration cube to make sure everything is square etc. And finally: Welcome to the world of 3D printing! You're gonna have a blast!