Question Ps2 won't boot after wiring up VGA

Hi, so I've got a 79001 board that I've trimmed with the standard trim. Everything was working fine and I could get composite video out. Last night I tried wiring VGA up and got it to display picture but it was yellowish. I think I could fix this in the ps2 settings perhaps.

But my soldering for my H/V sync cables wasn't the best and one of them came off overnight. I tried reattaching in a slightly different spot this morning but since I have done that I have not been able to boot the ps2 at all.

I tried unsoldering every connection from the board and then reconnecting just the power and a cable connected to the reset pin that I short to ground to boot but I cannot get it to boot now at all. I've got the appropriate voltage going in (~8.4V).

The first 3 images are my wiring for my power. The 4th is the area that I tried wiring H/V sync to. The last picture is that same area but with some notes: the red points to where I originally had H/V sync cables connected and it worked.
The yellow is where I tried to relocate the H sync cable too
And I noticed that I had accidentally spilled some globs of solder covering the capacitors marked in white. I had tried booting while these were covered and then noticed afterwords, removed the solder, and tried again.

Any tips for troubleshooting this?

Attachments

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
i have no knowledge of the ps2 so i’m probably not the best to answer but i can say for sure that your soldering could be a part of the issue. the joints are really big and look really cold(you can tell by the lack of shine). unless you cleaned the capacitors that you dropped solder on already, it doesn’t seem like that should have caused too much of an issue, judging by the picture alone. the vias you pointed out seem to be fine, but the traces with black spots may be part of the issue

Remove the 8.4v wiring at 7805mg and try to test whether there is 3.4V voltage at the starting point,