Question PS2 Third Party Controller

Eddy

I have been trying to use a third party controller for my portable and i cannot get it to work, i was wondering if someone can take a quick look to see if i have done it wrong.
would be greatly appreciated!
Controllers.png

I have been trying to use a third party controller for my portable and i cannot get it to work, i was wondering if someone can take a quick look to see if i have done it wrong.
would be greatly appreciated!
View attachment 15113
I used the same. You did it right. Check this point to see if it's broken or not. (I use Google to translate English)

Attachments

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You haven't connected the supply voltage, wire 7.5v to an 8.5v location. Also it's possible that the controller won't work with the sticks disconnected.

Hello, you are connected. If it doesn't work, please check whether the line is connected. It is possible that the connection line is not easy to use. If you do not connect the analog rocker, the direction may be disorderly after starting up. If you press the D pad, there will be no response. After connecting the analog rocker, it will be OK

Eddy

I have attached the 8.5 on the ps2 to the 7.5 on the controller and it works. i would like to note you don't need the rumble motors attached.