Board scan PS2 SCPH-77004 motherboard scan [WIP]

I'm working on scanning this ps2 that I had laying around, I don't have the component photo (so if someone has one and wants to colaborate with a high res image I would be very thankful).
I only have a 1200dpi scanner, images are not as sharp as I would like.
Also, sorry for all the flux gunk and soder bridges that are on the soldermask images, flux wont come out in any way and I was tired of trying to fix little bredges after removing all the components, some traces might be severed as I didn't get to sand it smooth. Anyways here are the TIFF files I have, I'll update the thread as I scan more layers. Anyone that wants to give me some advice or colaborate with the tracing or scanning adding their own scans is welcome.

Sorry for the no updates that this thread had, I've been really busy with uni stuff. So kind of an update, it seems like it is a 4 layer pcb and the stackup is: top signal layer, ground, power+signal layer, bottom signal layer. (Seems because I haven't been able to finish yet)

I found weird that there is a power+signal layer (and I even got scared thinking that I somehow sanded through an entire layer without or something). Turns out that sony used part of the power plane to place connections between EE+GS and RDRAM and connections between IOP and its RAM or ROM or whatever it is that rectangular ic.

I also got a recommendation for my future self and anyone else out there, if a pcb seems like it has some kind of blob/layer separation/it's swollen don't bother trying, the ground plane presented some blobs but this motherboard was so swollen/delayered that when I reached the power/signal layer lots of copper traces and planes just peeled away even with the slightest and softest sanding.

I will upload in a couple of hours the tiff file of the ground plane and top copper layer but I don't know if I will get the power layer, it is a lot of work to try and get it with the least damage possible and even if I do it won't be very useful as lots of copper will be missing. I apologize in advance to anybody who was specting something about this thread and/or board scan and i would be really grateful with anyone who can share some info about this console or specific motherboard.