Question PS2 portable USB

I'm doing ps2 portable I'm having trouble soldering the usb wires can someone give me any tips to make this part easier?

The tracks where the wires have to be soldered are very thin and one leaning against the other is very difficult for those who don't have much practice in soldering wires, if at least there was a different place to solder the usb wires it would be much easier.

Portables
The tracks where the wires have to be soldered are very thin and one leaning against the other is very difficult for those who don't have much practice in soldering wires, if at least there was a different place to solder the usb wires it would be much easier.
So I'm not sure how you're trying to solder the wires on as you haven't offered up a photo but having gone through this on my PS2 and Wii you're going to want to stagger the wires, this allows for one wire not interfering with the other as you try to solder. Sadly the PS2 only has those 2 pairs of traces specifically for usb data.

If Gman doesn't mind I use his PS2 razer build photo as a visual for what I'm talking about with staggering the wires, there is much more going on for his own personal add-ons but if you look at the top of the ps2 trim in the image you'll see how the data lines are staggered for soldering, this makes it much easier as you only wanna scratch a little of the mask of the trace.

20180804_125052.jpg