Ps2 laptop mod

Hi everyone,
Sorry for my English very approximately because I'm french.
Since a lot of times I would like to create a ps2 laptop and I don't have any competence in this environment, I search a lot of information.
My project if possible it is to utilize the reader of the console and the memory port same as the originally.
Which console to take? The slim console or the fat console
Thanks

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Yeah that's very possible. Memory card and controller ports are easy to relocate, the disk drive I don't know much about, but I'm sure there will be a solution if it needs to be moved. I'd use a slim model, they're smaller, easier to cool, and use much less power.

Thanks
I search the solution to convert 12v to 8.5v, because I think to use a pc laptop screen
And every slim console it's possible to use?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
For a laptop, yeah pretty much any slim model will do I think

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I don't know anything about the boards, but there is an adapter for using a PS3 controller with a PS2. It's called the Brooke USB Super Adapter, but it'd be cheaper to buy a third party wireless PS2 controller

I have been using my MacBook for over 2 years now, and it has never had any problems whatsoever. I am so glad that I bought this product because it has helped me with my school work and other activities. It is very fast and easy to use; therefore, I do not have any issues with this laptop! One thing that I would change about this laptop would be the price because it is quite expensive compared to other laptops on the market today. If you have some issues with it, I recommend you use the services of the best MacBook repair centre.