Board scan PS2 79000 Compendium

Whaaaaaaaat? It begins!! Thanks so much G... legendary contribution. I have a 79000 in my backstocks... one day I'll actually put it to use. Cheers mate!

Good morning or afternoon. Im trying to wire up ps2 79001 after trim. I got av video out but when i try to wire vga i don't get a pic. And yes i change setting in system menu. And yes video card does vga in. I used my trimmed wii on same video board wired vga n it works. Just not with my ps2.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
The "VGA" is 15khz signal which most monitors are not compatible with

Hey gman thanks so much for the fast response and its cool that u cant use any screen. But shouldnt u be able to use a vga to hdmi adapter n output hdmi. I tried 2 of those that works on my trim wii so i know they are not faulty. And i use to ps2tohdmi adapters that was on that system working outputting video hdmi but after i trimmed using standard trim its not outputting thru it anymore. I even solder to the pins on the back thats provided thru the guide and nothing. Only av video out. Its horrible lol. This is how everyone using video out. I hope not. Maybe its something i need to solder. A resistor or something just want to be able to output thru hdmi again

One last question. It said to put freeboot mem card on slot 2. It load up and u can But when u open up Ulaunch. Its not being recognized in slot 2. How do u change so mc0 isnt the primary slot. Slot 2 is. I really would appreciate that

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I dont know what your issue is but please make a new thread for your project issues. This thread is for discussing the ps2 compendium.