Worklog Ps vita 1000 joycon analogs

I looked into doing this as well but the issue I had was the caps of the joycons are much larger than the vita caps and interferes with pressing the buttons in my opinion. They are kind of in the way...

Portables
I looked into doing this as well but the issue I had was the caps of the joycons are much larger than the vita caps and interferes with pressing the buttons in my opinion. They are kind of in the way...
Yes they are but I’ve found different analogs some with slightly smaller caps, to me they feel fine they’re in the way a bit but wasn’t going to buy original analogs they’re expensive. Also did you end up wiring them up?

Portables
Bumping my old thread to upload pinout.

so after a member messaged me asking for help on analogs I went back and worked on my vita and now I can use push button to control anything from vol to home button.

here’s the pinouts

IMG_5533.jpeg

Here’s the right analog
IMG_5534.jpeg

Last edited:

Bayou

This looks quite magical! Friend, I'd like to ask, is it possible to reverse the replacement? I'm interested in using the PSPGO joystick on gc2.0+ (same as PSV1000). The images seem to suggest it's achievable, but I can't clearly see the specific traces and resistors on the pictures.
Bumping my old thread to upload pinout.

so after a member messaged me asking for help on analogs I went back and worked on my vita and now I can use push button to control anything from vol to home button.

here’s a pinout for the left analog will upload the right one soon.

View attachment 31417

Here’s the right analog View attachment 31459

Bayou

I’ll try and upload a better picture.
Thank you very much, friend. May I ask, the PSPGO joystick has a total of 6 pins. Besides power, GND, and XY, what are the functions of the remaining 2 pins? Can I ignore them directly? Because I see that joysticks for 3DS, PSV2000, and PSP only have 4 pins. By the way, I'm also not sure about the pin arrangement for XY, power, and GND on the PSV2000 joystick.

Portables
This is the psp go analog connector you can see the pinouts there hopefully they help you.

IMG_4717.jpeg

Bayou

This is the psp go analog connector you can see the pinouts there hopefully they help you.

View attachment 31910
Thanks a lot, friend. It seems very helpful. Does this PSPGO joystick have two different voltages, 1.94V and 3.3V? Are the middle two pins supplying 3.3V? By the way, is the power supply for the SWITCH joystick connected to the PSV1000 3.3V?

Portables
From left to right
Pin 1- 1.94v
Pin 2- unused
Pin 3-3.3v
Pin 4-x or y
Pin-5 x or y
Pin-6 GND

For joycon analog yes connected to 3.3v on vita I’ll make sure tonight tho .