[PREORDER] WiiHUD Audio Amp - September stock

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
DISCLAIMER: The WiiHUD software is still a WIP and as of now the software is compatible with all the GameCube games I've tested and few Wii games. Full compatibility (with homebrews as well) will be available in the near future, with a simple upgrade of the software files.

After sellin a small stock of the WiiHUD audio amp, I've can finally start a preorder for a September stock. This time in order to satisfy any demand, I've decided to take preorders, since I can't cover for the cost of the parts all by myself. If you want one or more amps, add your name and the desired quantity in the spreadsheet below. By the end of August the preorder period will end and I will send you a PM for the payment, then during September I will assemble all the amps and ship them out to your address.
The price for each audio amp is still $25, but due to a case of a lost package between the ones of the previous stock, I'm now offering you two kind of shippings:
  1. Priority shipping with NO tracking: $5 for Europe, $6 for USA/Canada or other American countries, $7 for Australia.
  2. Registered mail with full tracking: $11 for Europe, $12 for USA/Canada or other American countries, $13 for Australia.
So far there has been only one case of a lost package over ~30 packages I have sent using the priority shipping. The choice is up to you, but anyway I won't and I can't be held responsible for any lost package, so no refund will be given.

Last edited:
Awesome! I hope you’re making a few bucks off of your products because they are amazing and very cheap!

I’ll be signed by up for one as soon as I’m not on mobile.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
SO I have the money.....

But paypal still has it on hold,
can I still put my name up there?

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Not buying unless it supports 3d audio enchancements
You are probably kidding, but the gc/wii include encoding for Dolby surround sound. If an additional processor were to be used, like the ones in turtle beaches, virtual surround sound with headphones would be doable. Aurelio pls give.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
You are probably kidding, but the gc/wii include encoding for Dolby surround sound. If an additional processor were to be used, like the ones in turtle beaches, virtual surround sound with headphones would be doable. Aurelio pls give.
No, I'm not kidding

Portables
Count me in, while i wait for @Gman's PS2 docs I'll build a WiiP. Can i get 2? In case i fudge one up? Gimme dat Europe safety too.

[EDIT]
(trying to find a way to add my name via mobile)

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Count me in, while i wait for @Gman's PS2 docs I'll build a WiiP. Can i get 2? In case i fudge one up? Gimme dat Europe safety too.
Just add your name to the list and specify the quantity. I've been tremendously busy in the past weeks and I haven't been able to order the boards yet, so you are still on time