Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Noah is a busy college student as well as running BitBuilt. Give him a bit of slack. It is amazing that he even sets aside time to make these boards, let alone making a bunch. Just be patient. He will finish them when he has time.
While you are right that Noah is really busy, Akira is a long-time portabilizer and is well respected. There is nothing wrong about making inquiries, especially because he isn't being impatient nor has he posted a million times asking the same question.

@Akira, Due to exams Noah hasn't had anytime to put these boards together, but that's finished now so we will hopefully be seeing some progress on this in the next little bit.

I might be interested in one in the future, but i love the idea since my pth8080 rig looks like a hot mess. Would it be possible to do a second version with just the 3.3v 1.15v and 1.v? I'm not sure how many people are looking at using a 5V input, but that's what i'm doing

Kinda forgot about these thanks to school.. any updates on these for the summer? It'd be nice to use one for the summer contest, or just a summer project.

Noah

retired
Portables
Whoops, thanks for the tag @Matthew, missed this.

Any update on this?
Some news would be very appreciated
Everyone who hasn't received their board or a tracking number yet will get one before Monday, all of the remaining boards are being shipped out then. If you don't receive a tracking number by then, please shoot me a PM as there are still a select few who have not sent me their address and so I cannot ship the board.

i want 2 boards, or is it too late?
Shoot me a PM, I can order more parts and assemble them for you.

Whoops, thanks for the tag @Matthew, missed this.

Everyone who hasn't received their board or a tracking number yet will get one before Monday, all of the remaining boards are being shipped out then. If you don't receive a tracking number by then, please shoot me a PM as there are still a select few who have not sent me their address and so I cannot ship the board.

Shoot me a PM, I can order more parts and assemble them for you.
Awesome you rock! Thanks!

Waltz

I'm interested in buying 1 board if this offer is still available :D

BocuD

Portables
Can I buy just the pcb and parts and assemble it myself? If so, how much will that cost?

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
Can I buy just the pcb and parts and assemble it myself? If so, how much will that cost?
It will probably cost you around 30 dollars. I would not recommend assembling this without a stencil either. So that's an added cost. This is assuming you already have a hot air station and solder paste. You can basically design this PCB using the recommended design for the TLV62130RGTR chip on its datasheet if you are so inclined. But again, it's not really worth it unless you are integrating this board into another custom board that you are making.