Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Is there any planned release date for these? I just found out this place existed a week ago so I missed the initial shipment. :(

I’m starting on my first wii portable and would like to use these rather than the other custom regs. Would it be better to wait for these to come around or just jump on the other ones?

are they still available? Or no?

E64

Portables
Is there any planned release date for these? I just found out this place existed a week ago so I missed the initial shipment. :(

I’m starting on my first wii portable and would like to use these rather than the other custom regs. Would it be better to wait for these to come around or just jump on the other ones?
I want one as well i didnt know about this until today

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Noah has already asked for payment from those who have committed to purchasing, so I would wager that anyone who hasn't already received a pm has missed the boat. Only chance would be if Noah hasn't yet sent the order to the fab and is willing to accept a couple more orders.

Noah

retired
Portables
Noah has already asked for payment from those who have committed to purchasing, so I would wager that anyone who hasn't already received a pm has missed the boat. Only chance would be if Noah hasn't yet sent the order to the fab and is willing to accept a couple more orders.
You sir, are correct.

I'm currently on vacation so I didn't see this. If people are ready and have the $40 to put down as of today (I know a few people PM'ed me) then shoot me another PM and I can add you in.

@link270
@Toaster912
@E64

You sir, are correct.

I'm currently on vacation so I didn't see this. If people are ready and have the $40 to put down as of today (I know a few people PM'ed me) then shoot me another PM and I can add you in.

@link270
@Toaster912
@E64
Does it have to be today? I'm selling few stuff so I might be able to pm you this week

E64

Portables
I can pay tomorrow thats when i get paid

would love to see these up in the store so I could buy one in the future, as I don't have the money right now and it's probably already too late lol.

Crap. I just got back from working overseas to see that I missed the pm about this. I take it that the ship has sailed? Or can I still send my payment?

Noah is a busy college student as well as running BitBuilt. Give him a bit of slack. It is amazing that he even sets aside time to make these boards, let alone making a bunch. Just be patient. He will finish them when he has time.