Discussion PowerMii call for contribution

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
As many of you know I am close to be done with PowerMii. I ordered some first prototypes, but now I need to order a new fully assembled one in order to verify that everything works as expected and to make sure that the fab is going to be able to properly manufacture one.
The issue though is that a single fully assembled prototype is going to cost me ~$160 and I can't afford it right now. Therefore I'm asking to the people interested in getting one to chip in with $10 each. I am not asking for a donation, but for a pre-payment of a board. For those of you who will help me to get this product done I will give you a $10 discount on the final price (so assuming the final price of $110 you would pay $10 now and $90 later).

If you are interested just answer in this topic and in few days I will order the prototype.
Thank you

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I'll chip in $30 freedom certs to get the ball rolling.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I will pre-pay my entire $110 order if that'll help.
I’d rather have small contributions from many people. I don’t really like the idea of people having to prepay this much, but thanks

BocuD

Portables
I'd love to contribute as well, just tell me when ;)

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I’m not wanting a PowerMii, but I’ll pitch in $10 for the cause. It’s not a donation; I’m paying for that GC+ you sent me a while back. ;)