Question Power button hack wii board help

hello I want to make a cut to reduce the size of the 40 or 20 series board without losing the original characteristics of the wii and continue connecting it to 12v I am interested to know if I cut it that way how do I connect or where would the connection be to put the power button Does anyone have a graph of what are the lines of the power button to weld the points further back, thanks in the image I show how I want to make the cut

hello I want to make a cut to reduce the size of the 40 or 20 series board without losing the original characteristics of the wii and continue connecting it to 12v I am interested to know if I cut it that way how do I connect or where would the connection be to put the power button Does anyone have a graph of what are the lines of the power button to weld the points further back, thanks in the image I show how I want to make the cut

Attachments

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
The Wii Compendium is your best bet, take a lool at where the button is, then follow the traces going to it back to where your cut line is. It'll also help you see if you're cutting off anything you wouldn't want to.

Note that the compendium is only for 4-layer boards, so you can use it as a reference for a CPU-40, but not a CPU-20.