Post your workstation!

Portables
Started to move my stuff to a new corner. That back corner is gonna get some high-rise shelving. >:D

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Ayy an Alienware

I wish my closet was that big, instead I use about 1/3 of my room for my desk space... It is pretty convenient to be able to turn around and plop into bed tho :p

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
>alienware
Yes it is an Alienware Aurora R3 that I bought in 2011

Ayy an Alienware

I wish my closet was that big, instead I use about 1/3 of my room for my desk space... It is pretty convenient to be able to turn around and plop into bed tho :p
and I wish my bed was closer, many times I fall asleep in my chair and awake with neck pain:D:facepalm:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shank

Staff member
Portables

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
It's me again - after many many years i finally updated my mini drawers! Many portable related parts, Wii/PS2/N64-Parts, one of them is actually full of wifi & BT boards >.<

until today i stored a lot of parts in them for building radio transmitters & amplifiers when i was like.. 17.. so i basically haven't touched them for over 10 years.. (damn i'm getting old...)

Anyways, i did quite some cleanup and found some cool parts and pretty awesome wires in 4 different colors, which i once bought for powering a wii... but everything around is still a mess..
DSCF7344.JPG

PS: sorry, i fu**ed up the voltage this time *~*

desk is a Ikea table that I stained and painted the legs. The monitor stand is like 4 bits of wood I cut and screwed together. Mechanical keyboard has cherry blues but I much prefer browns. Monitor is a 29inch ultrawidescreen which is so helpful for circuit design when you can have data sheet up right next to it. I have on a different bench a small cnc and cheap 3d printer both connected to rpi zero w for wireless use and a parts shelf that are fairly orgainzed mix of cheap Chinese modules, and tht components. It's clean mostly because my partner keeps a clean house and if I don't clean the space she'll clean it And I'll never find my 10k resistors again.

edit/
whoops sorry guys, linked from imgur now :P

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
desk is a Ikea table that I stained and painted the legs. The monitor stand is like 4 bits of wood I cut and screwed together. Mechanical keyboard has cherry blues but I much prefer browns. Monitor is a 29inch ultrawidescreen which is so helpful for circuit design when you can have data sheet up right next to it. I have on a different bench a small cnc and cheap 3d printer both connected to rpi zero w for wireless use and a parts shelf that are fairly orgainzed mix of cheap Chinese modules, and tht components. It's clean mostly because my partner keeps a clean house and if I don't clean the space she'll clean it And I'll never find my 10k resistors again.
Cannot view whatever that link is supposed to be, my dude. Upload it here or to imgur and link it.

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
It's an iframe containing a google drive link... but as far as i can see, we don't have permission to access it - lol

//Edit:
yea.. if you paste that link, the forum engine translates it to "[ media ]" & since we have no access, it's just an empty block of ......

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I moved into my own house a few months ago. I claimed the entire basement for activities, and I'm still only utilizing less than half of the space!

20200215_134434.jpg
20200215_134352.jpg
20200215_103602.jpg
20200215_134400.jpg