Post your workstation!

Bob

Finally finished cleaning and reorganizing my main workbench in my basement (I have two more that are disasters).

IMG_20200225_125016.jpg

I probably need to get rid of all the nick-nacks taking up valuable shelf space, but each one brings me joy. And the rubber ducky is essential for debugging.

IMG_20200225_124017.jpg

The shoebox-sized plastic boxes are my component organization system. I recently bought a whole collection of electronics components at an estate sale. Each box is filled with little plastic servo boxes that I rescued from the trash can at work. I actually like this system better than drawers, because it's easily expandable (I have a MASSIVE supply of these servo boxes), and if I ever need to move, then it's already packed in a way that won't spill. The six on the shelf are just the six that I grab the most often. There's another eight or so others under the table.

Now to clean the other two benches...

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Finally finished cleaning and reorganizing my main workbench in my basement (I have two more that are disasters).

View attachment 10636

I probably need to get rid of all the nick-nacks taking up valuable shelf space, but each one brings me joy. And the rubber ducky is essential for debugging.

View attachment 10637

The shoebox-sized plastic boxes are my component organization system. I recently bought a whole collection of electronics components at an estate sale. Each box is filled with little plastic servo boxes that I rescued from the trash can at work. I actually like this system better than drawers, because it's easily expandable (I have a MASSIVE supply of these servo boxes), and if I ever need to move, then it's already packed in a way that won't spill. The six on the shelf are just the six that I grab the most often. There's another eight or so others under the table.

Now to clean the other two benches...
I hope you aren't abusing that little rubber ducky. It isn't his fault you forgot a ; on line 94

XCVG

Portables
I don't have room for a dedicated electronics workstation. This is more or less representative of what my work table looks like when I'm working on electronics projects.

workstation1.jpg