Question PortablizeMii update requests

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
We're planning to reassemble the PortablizeMii team here soon. Since we've made the pack publicly available, we'd love to hear some feedback, feature requests, guide requests, website requests, additional emulators, etc...anything you'd like to see in the next update, post here, and we'll look into it.

We'll also be looking into the USB drive compatibility as well as some other misc bugs we've written down. Feel free to also report any already public issues here as well, because this thread will be our primary reference.

Thanks!
-The PortablizeMii team.

Nick

Choice between cursor type/color when downloading the pack? maybe the pointer finger red or blue

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Well for now you can just change the cursor icon in the ploader/theme/wiicursor.png

Nick

Also what are some good websites to download cover art for n64 games in .png format, I've found when using .jpg on some games it does not work correctly when loading the emulator shortcut and glitch out or freezes?

if you guys could swap wii64 for not64 i'd like that to be a request. not sure how much better it is, but ive seen some differences in some titles.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
if you guys could swap wii64 for not64 i'd like that to be a request. not sure how much better it is, but ive seen some differences in some titles.
That was our first option. The problem with that is that it is based on a customized version of devkitPPC/libogc that hasn't been made available so we weren't able to modify (to fix MX chip calls) and compile that.

oh. damn. i suppose its not the end of the world. however, my only request as far as i can think of

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I will look more into that in the future, but there are higher priority things to do as of now

carlo

We're planning to reassemble the PortablizeMii team here soon. Since we've made the pack publicly available, we'd love to hear some feedback, feature requests, guide requests, website requests, additional emulators, etc...anything you'd like to see in the next update, post here, and we'll look into it.

We'll also be looking into the USB drive compatibility as well as some other misc bugs we've written down. Feel free to also report any already public issues here as well, because this thread will be our primary reference.

Thanks!
-The PortablizeMii team.

sir when downloanding the package the portablizemii button dsnt show

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
What about Bluetooth Headsets?
maybe? don't know what version they use,

Might be silly question, but how about Font size on portables. On a 4" it's pretty difficult to read any of the fonts. Again I'm sorry if that it so stupid! Lol

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
The real problem is probably that 4" screens resolutions are typically below 640x480, something awful like 480x234 most likely. A font size increase would help with the problem but you'd still be losing video data. I don't know how anyone can use them.

I'm planning to mess with postLoader again in the future, so I'll take a look at this.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT IS