PortablizeMii "Themes"?

Not sure where to post this, but I'm curious how difficult it would be to change the "theme" (if I'm using that word correctly) of PortablizeMii to something that looks and behaves like the Gamecube startup splash and Dashboard. I doubt it would be as easy as just replacing some files, and would actually involve some serious time consuming shit. But PortablizeMii seems to have a main screen and four cardinal directions that take you to different menus just like the GC dash. (Memcard, Disk, Calendar, and I forget the other one) so am I coreect in assuming that the "bones" of PortablizeMii can support it, or am I way off base here? Has anyone done this, or have plans to do this?

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I assume you mean something beyond changing out the images to gamecube themed ones, and creating an intro video? Creating THP intro files is a little weird, but changing out all the images (in the /ploader/themes folder) should be relatively easy. Just make sure to keep the resolution of the images exactly the same when replacing them with new ones.

Anything beyond that is quite the task though

I actually made a thp video myself from the intro of the GameCube (with the rolling dice). It worked by just replacing the original intro video (I made sure it had the same resolution).
But a menu like the one from a GameCube :rothink: that would be awesome:D