Solved Portablize mii

Portablize Mii isn't loading on my Wii the SD card works just not the portablize mii booting on the Wii? Any help is appreciated. I just want to get started trimming the motherboard! Thanks

Attachments

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Portablizemii is loaded through a usb drive. Make sure the Wii has the homebrew channel installed then follow the steps through cheese installer.

Thanks for replying. Is there a guide on bitbuilt on how to build a Wii Portable? I've been looking forever Lol

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Thanks for replying. Is there a guide on bitbuilt on how to build a Wii Portable? I've been looking forever Lol
Not specifically. Every modder builds there portables different using what materials they can acquire and the skills they have. Such a guide would only be useful for one specific portable. However, every step on building a Wii portable is documented and a respected guide for accomplishing it. I recommend reading worklogs of portables to get a general idea of how one is created and then put your own twist on it.

Thanks Gman. I'm just wondering what is the drill bit that you used in your tutorial on how to make a ps2 portable? I need it to cut the button holes in the case.

Fiskers1208

BANNED
Thanks Gman. I'm just wondering what is the drill bit that you used in your tutorial on how to make a ps2 portable? I need it to cut the button holes in the case.
the wii uses a tri-wing screw driver. you can also use a generic screw driver

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Yeah I wanted to know what screw head type he used.
If you are just starting out, you can get a cheap drill bit set from walmart or homedepot. Also garage sales are a good place to find quality tools for a good deal. Just because a tool is old, doesn't mean it is bad or inferior. I use some tools that are older than my dad and they are way better then the plastic crap homedepot sells these days.

Sure I'll try to buy a drill bit set from Walmart, Home Depot or just use my dad's XD

Pay attention, he has a rev 01 wii, so this guide will not work for his wii.

^
Is there anyway to get it to work? I'm kind of mad now since the trim won't work.

Thank you. for that now I can get started to trim, just have to buy all the stuff