Portables on Airplanes?

Has anyone brought a portable on an airplane?

Any weird looks at you on the plane?

Post your experiences haha. I am very curious :)

Yes I've done it a couple of times. Nothing weird about it, some people look a bit more curious at it than others. But most of the time, people (in general) are too occupied with themselves to care about what others are doing. Highly recommended, great way to pass the time.

Quakers

Smash that like button!
Although I have never personally brought a portable to an airplane before, from the knowledge I know. Most portables shouldn't have a problem making it through the borders. In addition, the only other portable that has ever had trouble getting through airports that I'm aware of was Stitches CinderBlock Fusion 5, and let's just say it's not going to be lifting off the ground anytime soon. So you have nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Although I have never personally brought a portable to an airplane before, from the knowledge I know. Most portables shouldn't have a problem making it through the borders. In addition, the only other portable that has ever had trouble getting through airports that I'm aware of was Stitches CinderBlock Fusion 5, and let's just say it's not going to be lifting off the ground anytime soon. So you have nothing to worry about
Wow.. I have actually never seen that before! That is huge!

Last edited: