Portables, n64 and ps2 willing to pay and give console

Hey guys,

Anyone willing to get rid of their ps2p and n64p, i have both consoles and im willing to give em to you with payment in exchange for the portables, as long as both have the ability to use original cartridge/disk and are able to use 4 controllers aswell as tv play as i frequently have game nights with friends and family.

If need be am willing to wait for someone to build and I will still give the consoles with payment.

Thanks in advance.

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Hey guys,

Anyone willing to get rid of their ps2p and n64p, i have both consoles and im willing to give em to you with payment in exchange for the portables, as long as both have the ability to use original cartridge/disk and are able to use 4 controllers aswell as tv play as i frequently have game nights with friends and family.

If need be am willing to wait for someone to build and I will still give the consoles with payment.

Thanks in advance.

Most portables for disc consoles, don't take original discs as people tend to have ODEs of some kind, Optical Drive Emulators, either as a direct replacement, or a workaround to use USB/SD/MicroSD directly. So they don't play original discs.

Cartridge consoles usually still play original carts, but alot of people have opted for built in Everdrives, or other flashcarts instead.

If you'd like a custom built unit, it may be a while before someone has the time or is willing to work on the project. If you are interested in it, building one yourself would be significantly cheaper and give you complete control on how it looks and what features it has.

Thanks for your advise. It sounds great to be able to make my own but I wouldn't know where to start or even what tools to use, also at this current time I dont have much of It to spare on a project like this. Money is about the only thing I can spare so hopefully we have some takers.

Thanks for the advice.

I've seen the builds that I would like so I know its possible for the right price of course.
Money is not the problem time is thats why im asking around or I most likely would learn how to build one myself.
Thank you anyway, oh and if you know someone that may want to take some time please let them know about me.

Cheers.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Thanks for the advice.

I've seen the builds that I would like so I know its possible for the right price of course.
Money is not the problem time is thats why im asking around or I most likely would learn how to build one myself.
Thank you anyway, oh and if you know someone that may want to take some time please let them know about me.

Cheers.
Gman comes to mind for both of these builds. He usually does stuff on commission though, and doesn’t charge cheap for the quality of his work. I’d send him a DM here or on the discord to try and work something out. Expect to pay above $1000USD!

Good luck with your purchase :D

Thank you!

Yeah I got in touch with him on instagram and was hoping he could whip up something for $1485USD $2100 in my currency so hopefully I'll hear from him soon...but I think he doesn't do disk drives.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Thank you!

Yeah I got in touch with him on instagram and was hoping he could whip up something for $1485USD $2100 in my currency so hopefully I'll hear from him soon...but I think he doesn't do disk drives.
Any reason for disc drives? They are pretty useless in every application apart from nostalgic appeal and really will drive up the price of your commission for the PS2, drive down the capacity of the battery and overall just aren’t great. Just something to think about of course.

Due to my lack of knowledge regarding emulation I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to navigate, e.g where to find the games how to install em and I feel like it would be a waste not to use em as I have quite the library of ps2 games on disk. Also I dont know if all games would run on emulation as I've tried multiple emulation softwares over the years and either it the frames were messed up or picture quality was poor or the game just wouldn't boot.

Portables
1 (Aran)
Due to my lack of knowledge regarding emulation I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to navigate, e.g where to find the games how to install em and I feel like it would be a waste not to use em as I have quite the library of ps2 games on disk. Also I dont know if all games would run on emulation as I've tried multiple emulation softwares over the years and either it the frames were messed up or picture quality was poor or the game just wouldn't boot.
as its natural hardware it's not emulation its running natively from an image, you could probably talk to the person building it about how to get backups of your games onto it

Haha see now I'm lost, thats why I would prefer a disk drive its simple, slap in the disk and boom your away lol

Pablo

Portables
3 - G-Wii, Gamebii, G-Boy
Haha see now I'm lost, thats why I would prefer a disk drive its simple, slap in the disk and boom your away lol
Running off a usb or sd is functionally the same as a disc, it will run perfectly due to it being the original hardware. With a usb you can have loads of games available at the same time, without having to find discs and such. The only thing to learn is where to get the game files. A portable becomes far less portable when it requires discs

That is something I have longed to hear, but will all games be available? There is quite a few and I wouldn't know where to start looking. I desire this console because I do nothing for 10hours a day at work and this would help me kill time, so carrying around my disk holder 40 plus cds in will be no problem, so long as I can play with batteries and have the ability to charge when I goes flat im good.

Pablo

Portables
I can't legally tell you where to get said games, but all games should work dependings it's assembled correctly. There are a few cases in which they won't work but that's inherent to portables. If you're commissioning a well known memeber they'll be able to tell you whether all game will work or not. You might want to look into a laptop style portable if size isn't an issue. Similar to a normal one but the controller are usually not internal and they're just ports on the front. Due to the bigger size larger batteries and larger screens are possible

What your mentioning sounds like everything i want, I have a large library of games so I rather not go through the trouble of having to go to the lengths of trying to find the roms or how to get em on the device and have em running smoothly. So if I could find someone to build this device I would take the opportunity and pay em. So if you know anyone willing don't be shy to drop a comment in regards to this.

Pablo

Portables
Only person I know of that does PS2 and N64 for commissions is Gman, not sure how active he is on Instagram, so you can either try DMing here or on Discord. He's pretty active in the BB discord server as well.

I got in touch with him, in his opinion its not worth the time or effort to build what I am asking for.

I have seen 3 consoles with cd play so far... so i know its possible, but the question is, is anyone willing to build it or sell theirs to me haha.

Pablo

Portables
Issue is most people aren't comfortable selling until they're very experienced, so not many actually sell. You'll have more luck searching for an n64 with cartridge support, since that's more common. Gman actually recently completed one

Yeah but his systems don't offer multiplay or tv play. Nevertheless my search will remain strong.

MP3

Portables
If you already own a lot of PS2 games. You can easily rip them using a PC with a DVD drive.