Question portable wii battery 3.7v?

Hello, I want to make a portable wii with 3 lithium batteries 18650 in parallel of 3.7v and for the usb port, use a voltage booster from 3v to 5v, the board is cut and I will use PTH08080WAH regulators, can I work like that without problems? or do you recommend that it be of 7.4v I want the battery to last longer if you have a graphic or more information thanks

Hecmac

The regulators you want to use work with voltages of 4.5v and up so you would need a step up boost converter, then a step down to power the trimmed wii. it will work but efficiency will be low. using 7.4v series batteries will increase battery life, but it brings issues. you will have to use either 2 or 4 cells, not 3. you will need a board to charge the cells and a 8.4v supply to charge them. i would recommend just using the RVL power management system on the store, it works with 3.7v cells and does all the voltage changes needed to power a wii and charges your batteries.

The regulators you want to use work with voltages of 4.5v and up so you would need a step up boost converter, then a step down to power the trimmed wii. it will work but efficiency will be low. using 7.4v series batteries will increase battery life, but it brings issues. you will have to use either 2 or 4 cells, not 3. you will need a board to charge the cells and a 8.4v supply to charge them. i would recommend just using the RVL power management system on the store, it works with 3.7v cells and does all the voltage changes needed to power a wii and charges your batteries.
Ok, thank you very much for answering one more question, friend, how do I make an on and off button of the wii because they say that it only disconnects from the current and that's it but that seems bad to me since when disconnecting the current that way the memory is in operation when turning it off so it will be damaged there is no way to place a power button and what is the use of the reset button that is on the cutting guide of the plate?