Solved Portable feature implementation

Portables
No portables
I am going to be starting work on my first portable soon and I want to know how to A. Be able to connect to a TV and B. Get full WiiMote compatibility preferably without an external sensor bar.

I am going to be starting work on my first portable soon and I want to know how to A. Be able to connect to a TV and B. Get full WiiMote compatibility preferably without an external sensor bar.
The easiest way to connect to a tv is to find yourself a switching tri-pole 3.5mm Jack and find yourself a raspberry pi composite cable. Then you can wire up composite video using the same pin out as the raspberry pi and use the switch to disconnect the mode signal from the voltage source so the Wii will output 480i, you probably also want to make it cut power to the display (this is assuming you are using VGA for the built in display). Be careful to make sure you only have analog video signals hooked up to one thing at a time, y cables and the like can damage hardware, you can safely duplicate a signal but that requires some additional circuitry that will take more space, just using composite will be easier

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
B. JacksonS trimmed a wiimote, used a touchscreen and a board called TouchMii
Take a look at this post
TouchMii was a private project of JacksonS and has never been publically released. RVLoader's integrated GC2Wiimote patch serves the same purpose now, sans-accelerometer of course

Portables
No portables
when you say “put them in the front” where do you think I should solder them to? Put them in the front how