Question PAM8803 amp with switching headphone output?

So I'm finally putting all of my parts together to finish up my portable and I realized that my audio amp (PAM8803) is supposedly not designed to be used with a headphone out. Are there ways around this? I saw in a few threads suggestions to put a stereo pot from the Wii's audio to the PAM8803's inputs, would that make headphone use safer or do I just need to find a new audio amp?

I have a 5 pin switching headphone jack that I would like to use, If using a pot before the amp would cause speaker volume to be quieter I wouldn't mind, I just want to know what my options are. I have 1W 8Ohm speakers right now if that matters

Attachments

I use this amplifier pam8403 they gave me this graph but I can not hear well the sound in the headphones is heard very low, it only sounds good in the speakers I do not know if this amplifier will serve you for your wii of course improving the graph that I show you.

snap.jpg
snap.jpg

After some more looking around online I am going to try hooking up my audio from the Wii > TDA1308 headphone amp > headphone jack > PAM8803 speaker amp > speakers.