Question One massive amount of questions

Hello all!
I've amassed some questions about various things while trying to 'design' my own PCB for power, audio, etc.

1: I'm trying to make the regulators as efficient as possible and I'm pretty sure that includes getting just enough but not too much current on the 4 voltages that power the Wii

1.1: My first question is: Where do I find the specific currents a Wii pulls per voltage(if the currents are documented anywhere)?
1.2: If the currents aren't documented anywhere, would I be able to measure the specific draw on an untrimmed Wii and if yes, how?

2: The equation for Iout(current) for my specific Regulator(s) is: Iout(LL) = (1/(2*L*Fsw))*(((Vin-Vout)*Vout)/Vin

2.1: My first question here is the following: What does the (LL) next to Iout mean (if it even means anything)?
2.2: What does Fsw stand for? And how do I find out what value it has?

Im using the TPS56624x regulators by Texas Instruments for 1-3.3v if that helps

3: On every picture I could find for the USB-C PD IC(stusb4500) some of the resistors aren't specified(R51 and R52 for example)
stusb4500.png

3.1: What are the values of these parts?
3.2: Why are the parts nut specified?

4: There are multiple outputs on this example picture

4.1: Are those optional?
4.2: If yes, how do I remove the other outputs, do I just remove every part connected directly to the other 2?

Thanks in advance!

Hello all!
I've amassed some questions about various things while trying to 'design' my own PCB for power, audio, etc.

1: I'm trying to make the regulators as efficient as possible and I'm pretty sure that includes getting just enough but not too much current on the 4 voltages that power the Wii

1.1: My first question is: Where do I find the specific currents a Wii pulls per voltage(if the currents are documented anywhere)?
1.2: If the currents aren't documented anywhere, would I be able to measure the specific draw on an untrimmed Wii and if yes, how?

2: The equation for Iout(current) for my specific Regulator(s) is: Iout(LL) = (1/(2*L*Fsw))*(((Vin-Vout)*Vout)/Vin

2.1: My first question here is the following: What does the (LL) next to Iout mean (if it even means anything)?
2.2: What does Fsw stand for? And how do I find out what value it has?

Im using the TPS56624x regulators by Texas Instruments for 1-3.3v if that helps

3: On every picture I could find for the USB-C PD IC(stusb4500) some of the resistors aren't specified(R51 and R52 for example)
View attachment 22058
3.1: What are the values of these parts?
3.2: Why are the parts nut specified?

4: There are multiple outputs on this example picture

4.1: Are those optional?
4.2: If yes, how do I remove the other outputs, do I just remove every part connected directly to the other 2?

Thanks in advance!
To answer some of your questions, here's some links to guides people have wrote on the forums, hope they help!

These definitely help a lot, though a few of the currents are different between the 2 posts, I'm assuming I should just use the higher stated value for those. Thanks for the answer!