Question Omega trim info?

ScrambledFrequency

Custom title wanter
Portables
I've been noticing more and more wii portables that make use of the OMEGA trim. I've performed many thorough searches, and I have no idea how to do one.
(BTW, please don't tell me "the Omega trim is too difficult" or something like that. I just want some info on it.)
I know how to do an LMAO trim and a NAND relocation, but could someone please give a pinout or something of the AVE relocation?
Or even better, if someone could possibly give me a cut line, that would be even better!

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
As someone who trims lots of OMEGAs, the RVK compendium is your best friend. It provides every answer to every pinout question anyone could ever and will ever ask about 4 layer Wiis. Take some time to get familiar with it and the Wii motherboard and things will start to make sense. Plus, figuring out how to do advanced relocations on your own is much more fun and rewarding than following a guide. The journey is the whole point of portablizing, in my opinion.

Once I'm done with midterms this week, I'll be releasing an AVEflex board to make AVE relocations more straightforward. So you can look forward to that (or Aurelio's direct drive) if you're wanting a simpler method of AVE replacement than the sacrificial daughterboard method you can see in Nold's/Madmorda's/my threads.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
If you are confident in your skills and feel that the omega trim isn't too hard, here is a guide with all the information you need to perform an omega trim. The most important part of insane trims is understanding the board. Once you have an understanding of the board, soldering it all is straightforward. The hard part isn't the soldering, its the troubleshooting

ScrambledFrequency

Custom title wanter
Portables

ScrambledFrequency

Custom title wanter
Portables
Great! Any other mandatory relocations I should be aware of?