Noah's AG64 V1

Noah

retired
Portables
This is something I threw together before I went on vacation so that I'd have something to do on the way. (5 hour car rides can get quite boring when you're not driving!) The casework was done in 2 days so it's a bit rough around the edges and will (maybe) be fixed up later. I have yet to get a cover for the cartridge slot which is currently mounted with 10 lbs of hot glue (something @ShockSlayer would appreciate) but I'll probably end up swapping in one of Marshall's slots at some point since they're a tighter fit meaning no game crashes due to wiggly cartridges.

Features:
  • RAM swapped Rev 5 (my first one done all by myself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
  • Atmega 328P for analog stick conversion (tweaked the code a little from the JB64)
  • 5000 mAh Li-Po pack (Not entirely sure on a playtime yet. Took it a couple of days to even die in the first place. I'll do a full run through sooner or later)
  • 3.5" $16 Amazon screen
  • Trimmed 1st Party N64 controller
  • "Charge and Play" system integrated
  • Sweet "64" vent holes (Idea thanks to @bentomo with his 64Boy and @ShockSlayer with the XGC)
  • Probably something else I'm forgetting

A V2 is currently in the works that will contain an internal Everdrive (SD Loading!) as well as the 64CC, a secret project of mine soon to be released alongside the BitBuilt store ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I may or may not try my hand at the AG-54 for V2. I have an extra 85 laying around so I'm not entirely set on what I'll be doing in that regard. More on that soon though!

Noah

retired
Portables
Currently as stated above, it is being held on by an excess amount of hot glue while I await for the cover to arrive. (Gotta love living in next-day shipping range from Polycase :D) I have an aluminum mounting bracket rigged up and ready to go that'll help hold it steady in place. If it doesn't fully get rid of the issues in terms of game freezes on movement and such I'll just put one of Marshall's slots in since they are a lot tighter on the board.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
AG-54 huh? Better do it right, the bar for those is set pretty high ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can use tweezers or a pick of some sort to pull out the cart slot pins on a normal slot a little to help with tightness.