Solved No video signal after u10 relocation

Portables
Hello,

I am working on an uncut Wii CPU-020 board. After I did the relocation for the second time, I still get the same problem. So, I removed U10 and later U9, all other steps exactly like the trimming guide suggests.
Pads 4 and 5 are also short on both transistor spots like this thread mentions: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/how-can-i-test-my-u10-relocation.1988/. The led is red when the powerplug is in the mains, then it turns green for a second and the led is fully gone. I can't seem to get the led back on without removing the powerplug. The capacitors next to the U10 and U9 are accidentally removed, when I short both the Wii doesn't even show a red led. Is there anybody here that could help me out?

Kind regards,

Sam

Shank

Staff member
Portables
BocuD and I talked to him outside the forums earlier today and we were able to help him resolve the issue. He had a short to gnd on the 3.3v line somewhere on his board

Portables
BocuD and I talked to him outside the forums earlier today and we were able to help him resolve the issue. He had a short to gnd on the 3.3v line somewhere on his board
That's right.
I will mark this thread as solved.

@Moderators, thread can be closed.

Last edited: