No longer needed. [WTB] WiiPortable

Hello i'm in search for a commission for a portable Wii, No i don't really have trader rep or anything :(.

I'm not in search for anything specific but i also have no idea how much it would cost me to buy one.

I even looked around the forum just to see if i would be able to build one myself but i just don't have the knowledge and certainly not the solder skills.. (time will also be a problem)

(I will mostly use it for gamecube games but i heard a portable Wii was cheaper then a portable GC)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Welcome to the forums! Do you have a budget in mind? It would also be a good idea to include information like what features you'd like it to have and when you'd need it done by since you mentioned time was a factor.

I don't know of anyone accepting commissions right now but it's a good idea to list what you want here to help you find the right person :)

Thank you Madmorda,

Well like i said i don't have specific wishes around features just being able to play GC games would be enough really :).

The time issue was more towards my daily work. Wouldn't have the time to make it myself.

My budget would be around €600 but we can negotiate ofcourse like i said i have no idea how much this costs on average. :)