Worklog Nintendo Gamecube Portable

Nikoil

Portables
NGCP
Hello everyone. A few weeks ago I started making NGCP with some updates.
I'm going to post a new photo here soon. But if you want to be first you can check my Instagram

Last edited:

Nikoil

Portables
NGCP
Here is the second version of my Game cube portable code name NGCP V2. I added a new power supply. You can use it with 220v and 110v power socket, with an updated electric circuit: a new display scheme, more powerful sound, a new version of firmware and a new factory quality pcb. This time I painted the case and chose glossy metallic gray and dark matt paint. I think it looks really beautiful. I have been assembling it for for 3 months. I tried to create something with quality and useful. I hope you will be happy and satisfied with the new version of my Game Cube Portable.

Highlights:
- triggers has double click function you can play in Mario with full ability
- 3,5 inch lcd
- Wasp Fusion ( wiikey fusion ) with microsd slot
- Sd gecko with microsd slot
- internal memcard
- volume control
- two speakers
- external power supply
About dimension:
- Length - 12,4 cm
- Depth - 8,6 cm
- Height - 3cm (3,2 cm with buttons)
It will be available on Ebay soon

Need For Speed Underground gameplay

Super Mario Sunshine

Dimensions compare

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine if -nope- really just made portable versions of the Snes, N64 & gamecube. That would be a serious game changer.

Last edited by a moderator:

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Your production quality is off the charts... o.O I love seeing the GameCube still getting some love despite the Wii becoming dominant the past few years. Amazing work Nikoil and look forward to seeing more cool stuff from you.