New project PS2 handheld

Shank

Staff member
Portables
This looks amazing! It's like a beautiful giant PSP! Got any more photos? I'd love to see some progress photos and internals.

xck

This looks amazing! It's like a beautiful giant PSP! Got any more photos? I'd love to see some progress photos and internals.
Ok, I will update some processes in the evening.

Portables
Wii Laptop V2.0, GameCube SPITE
Looking forward to the nudes. Looks great man!

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Yes, injection molding is enlarged to 7 inches according to the PSV ratio.
absolutely insane work! nice to see yet another sony engineer around here ;-)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
*heavy breathing*
That is absolutely beautiful work. Did you have to order a bunch of cases in order to have it injection molded, or did you find a company that would make only a couple?

MRKane

2021 3rd Place Winner
I second Madmoras question :D
That's exceptional work! Colour me interested in the way you made the case, the screen you used, the control board, the...well the entire thing is exceptional!!!

Wow! This is artwork

Thanks for sharing

Does this have headphone jacks btw?

Shank

Staff member
Portables
looks good!
im working on 2 ps2 portables atm any tips?
I would suggest reading through the guides in the guide hub, and reading as many worklogs as you can to learn from their mistakes. Once you either reach a starting point or hit a brick wall, I would suggest starting a your own worklog thread. This will help keep threads on topic. Either way, XCK doesn't speak english, and has to run everything through a translator. He's probably not the best person to ask common questions due to the language barrier.

I would suggest reading through the guides in the guide hub, and reading as many worklogs as you can to learn from their mistakes. Once you either reach a starting point or hit a brick wall, I would suggest starting a your own worklog thread. This will help keep threads on topic. Either way, XCK doesn't speak english, and has to run everything through a translator. He's probably not the best person to ask common questions due to the language barrier.
oh I see thanks I don't think I can create a post yet sadly(will check again) I have hit one wall so far XD with my 50001. im waiting on my case for my 1st.

Hello!!! Tell me how did you connect the power to the 9000x board? Maybe there is a circuit?