New project PS2 handheld

對於我使用翻譯器的錯誤,我深表歉意。 我想買這個項目的這個案例,你能把它寄給我嗎?
Emilson, the default language of the site is English. Pay attention to the forum rules. About the case of this project you can find it on Aliexpress.

Emilson, the default language of the site is English. Pay attention to the forum rules. About the case of this project you can find it on Aliexpress.
I'm sorry for the language I didn't know. Can you send me the purchase link for the case?

Ryzen

where can i get all the PCBs i need to make a Ps2 Portable i wany to add a 8MB free mc boot memory card and the 2nd memory card slot be the MCX2ISO/SD2SIO SD card/Micro SD card to ps2 Memory card adapter to play game Iso's from the memory card slot ( SD Card) and be way faster than the USB 1.1 ports?

and where can i get STL files for case, i have 3dPrinter and i can print the case. i just need the PCBs and all other component's to build it, i have several PS2 Slims from SCPH-70001 (x2)
SCPH-75001 (x3)* (only 1 or 2 fully work 100%)
SCPH-77001 (x1)
SCPH-79001 (x2)
SCPH-90001 (x1)

*all but 1x or 2x of the SCPH-75001 ps2 slims have bad DVD rom Drives/Disc read issues/ doesnt read CDs or DVDs

so i need 3d printer STL files for case
Joystick/Controller Buttons / controller chip &(mainly PCB with controller chip if possible) ill use a broken ps2 controller for the buttons/thumbstick?
Power/battery Charge /protection PCB boards (aka a BMS) for eitehr flat Li-ion /Li-Poly Flat cells or 18650 Cells (x4) (i have the batteries)
7" LCD Screen ( i have a few options already) i was just gonna add a screen over the optical cover (remove the DVD rom drive) not a full portable, but use usb for LCD Power! as few 7" lcd screen i have power with usb/5v power?

and what ever else i need that i do not know of?

please links to buy all parts i need eve the shell/case (PS vita style for 7" or 10" LCD screen (?)

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
where can i get all the PCBs i need to make a Ps2 Portable i wany to add a 8MB free mc boot memory card and the 2nd memory card slot be the MCX2ISO/SD2SIO SD card/Micro SD card to ps2 Memory card adapter to play game Iso's from the memory card slot ( SD Card) and be way faster than the USB 1.1 ports?

and where can i get STL files for case, i have 3dPrinter and i can print the case. i just need the PCBs and all other component's to build it, i have several PS2 Slims from SCPH-70001 (x2)
SCPH-75001 (x3)* (only 1 or 2 fully work 100%)
SCPH-77001 (x1)
SCPH-79001 (x2)
SCPH-90001 (x1)

*all but 1x or 2x of the SCPH-75001 ps2 slims have bad DVD rom Drives/Disc read issues/ doesnt read CDs or DVDs

so i need 3d printer STL files for case
Joystick/Controller Buttons / controller chip &(mainly PCB with controller chip if possible) ill use a broken ps2 controller for the buttons/thumbstick?
Power/battery Charge /protection PCB boards (aka a BMS) for eitehr flat Li-ion /Li-Poly Flat cells or 18650 Cells (x4) (i have the batteries)
7" LCD Screen ( i have a few options already) i was just gonna add a screen over the optical cover (remove the DVD rom drive) not a full portable, but use usb for LCD Power! as few 7" lcd screen i have power with usb/5v power?

and what ever else i need that i do not know of?

please links to buy all parts i need eve the shell/case (PS vita style for 7" or 10" LCD screen (?)
This post should have been its own thread. Asking for a complete parts list in someone else's thread is a bit shit.

Also if you need to ask for links to every single part used in a portable build, you're going to have a hard time of this.