Worklog NEP (Nintendo Entertainment Portable)

Portables
This project seems more doable than the UDS, and as there is a RND thread for the Wii U going on currently, I have decided to put the UDS on hold for a much easier project. This is going to be a portable NES made out of an NES top loader, due to its small form factor. As the about section on my profile says, I aim to keep full compatibility with the original game library of the NES, so the portable itself will keep the cartridge slot, so it can play all original NES games. I also want to maybe give it a switch like design, with the ability to dock to the TV using a second av mod in the bottom, possibly surrounding the USB-C port. I dont know if that last idea will work, but its worth a shot. And if it does, I may modify the sides of the case to have plastic flaps covering two NES controller ports (SNES Classic esc flap), so when its connected to a TV, you can connect some controllers and play it like a normal NES.

Materials that will be needed:
Probable Switch speakers, though i may look for another option.
An NES top loader (obviously)
Since there are trims of the NES to my knowledge, I won't be needing to buy a Dremel for this.
A screen, preferably AV. (to make this work, i'm going to need to install an AV mod to the console, but even if i wasnt making a portable, i would do that anyways.)
A 3D//Resin printer (I hope to buy a resin printer, as that would turn out better results for the case from what i've seen, but if i cant get one in time i can always hijack one of the 3D printers at my school lmao)
Batteries
USB-C port.