Question need help with RCP

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
hi guys
so i been working on a n64 board and i try to do the 180 degree bend from Ashen but i fail to make it work so now it seems i have to do the rcp relocation ,my question is if i have to connect all the 3.3 v and also all the ground to make it work or i can use the 3.3v and the ground with two thicker wires and the rest with thin wires,i have the case half way done and i was gonna post some pictures but now i need to see if i can do the rcp relocation,i wish i can do only the 90 degrees bend but it won't fit in my case ,so now i can only wait and see if i can make it work to start posting some pictures

if you can't perform a cart slot bend id highly suggest you to not attempt an rcp relocation..what about a 90 degree bend would cause it to not fit in your case? its not that much different than a 180 bend.

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
I already try it with another board that i bended 90 degrees and it doesn't fit,the only way for the board to fit is bended 180 degrees or rcp relocation and i know it's really hard to do the rcp relocation so probably I'm gonna have to make another case and do the 90 degrees bend,too bad since i already have like the more than 50% of the case finish

I already try it with another board that i bended 90 degrees and it doesn't fit,the only way for the board to fit is bended 180 degrees or rcp relocation and i know it's really hard to do the rcp relocation so probably I'm gonna have to make another case and do the 90 degrees bend,too bad since i already have like the more than 50% of the case finish
thats odd. The two bends are the same. With the exception of re wiring tbe caps. You shouldnt try to force yourself to work with what you cant do. Thats a bad habit that i previously had. With some practice (on dead boards) try bending areas of the board at 180 degrees.