N64p custom $1500??

Hey guys,

Just wanting your opinion as a friend of mine was looking into a n64p being built for him for $1400usd, is it really worth it? He thinks its a great investment but surely there are cheaper options??

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Hey guys,

Just wanting your opinion as a friend of mine was looking into a n64p being built for him for $1400usd, is it really worth it? He thinks its a great investment but surely there are cheaper options??
You're not going to find a cheaper option for a portable console than $1000USD unfortunately. $1400USD is quite a reasonable price if it is going to be made to a high standard (for example, by Gman).

You're not going to find a cheaper option for a portable console than $1000USD unfortunately. $1400USD is quite a reasonable price if it is going to be made to a high standard (for example, by Gman).
Cool thanks for that I was just thinking maybe my buddy could get a cheaper option, but thanks for the advice. From the sounds of it maybe my friend should be talking to gman as he sounds like the man for the job?