Question N64 repair help

Hi, I had the ultra 64 hdmi mod installed. I had it installed by someone off Ebay (maybe a mistake) about 3 months ago. Recently the picture started cutting out when I'm playing. I'm not totally sure if its because it's just so old (I haven't played it this much in years) or just the mod. Anyway is there somewhere I can get it looked at, or repaired?

Jonny

post pictures here! If its an easy fix then i'm sure someone will be able to spot it fairly quickly. from what you've said so far, it sounds like a short somewhere on the modchip/wires.

If it's intermediate, it could be the hdmi connector becoming loose. The latest batch of ultra hdmi kits have very little solder holding the connector in place

It does feel a little loose. Is there somewhere where I can get that fixed? I have no experience with a soldering iron.

Locally I'm not sure, you can always try to pick up soldering as it's not difficult. If that's not an option you can try contacting the installer or maybe someone here can help you.

If you can, open up the system and take some pictures as that's the only way we can be sure that the connector is the culprit.