Guide N64 Portable Guide- Noob Friendly

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Here is a guide written by @Luke with some help from me with verifying and editing. It's not the classical Bitbuilt style but we believe that it's slightly more noob friendly.

We hope that this is used in conjunction with any other official information that is documented here on BitBuilt.

If you notice any errors or mistakes please inform @Luke or myself and we will get it taken care of.

Attachments

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
It's pretty good all things considered. There's a decent bit of stuff I'd like to help refine, for sure, but it's got some pretty good foundation, and when we get around to completely sorting through the guide submissions section we'll do this one first since a lot has been put into it!

I know this is not that old but i was wondering. I want to retain the console like state of my portable by allowing other people to connect to my portable and then hooking my portable to the TV.

What could allow this?

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
You probably just need to leave the controller ports intact and also create a av out port that will connect to your tv.

I mean that was my first idea but then again it wont look that nice having all 4 in the same place. I might need to relocate them some how.