Question N64 PCB

This might seem like a stretch, or a dumb question, but has anyone managed to recreate or attain an N64 pcb file by scanning or some other method? I'm mainly looking for N64, but if there is a Wii circuit board file or any other console pcb in a Gerber or KiCad file, then can anyone send me a link or upload the file?

Viilmo

Portables
This might seem like a stretch, or a dumb question, but has anyone managed to recreate or attain an N64 pcb file by scanning or some other method? I'm mainly looking for N64, but if there is a Wii circuit board file or any other console pcb in a Gerber or KiCad file, then can anyone send me a link or upload the file?
IIRC @Gman recreated the Pcb and made it smaller for portablizing. Pretty sure its actually the board in his profile picture.

I’ve been musing about following in the n64 complete relocation Pcb. Studying the board a while and about to start mapping out the circuit in kicad.

if you just want to look at schematics you can find some at console5 that rdc drew up back in the day.