Question N64 noob question

First of all, I apologize for my English.
I write this thread with translate
I'm sorry if I can't write this here.
And let me know, I saw some quality questions about Nintendo 64 on this forum, so I wrote it because I thought it was right to write it here.

I recently did a research to make n64 portable.

I knew a lot of the components were sold in bitbuild stores, but they're closed now.

So I did more research and found the 4 layers. I think the pms sold there are only for Nintendo Wii.

I saw the link below.

Is there any place I can buy soldered pms for nitendo64?
I can attach resistance and capacitors to pth08080 and reposition pif, but I am not confident of soldering pms.

And one more question is, can I just connect the battery to the bms and connect the Nintendo64 without pms?
I don't know anything about electrons.

I've seen a pdf guide in the search, and instead of pms, they use Powerbrick, which I looked up, and I thought I could replace it with bms.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Is there any place I can buy soldered pms for nitendo64?
I can attach resistance and capacitors to pth08080 and reposition pif, but I am not confident of soldering pms.
While there isn't a place to get a PMS soldered for a N64, the PMS is essentially a fancy pth08080 and bms in one board. While not as efficient, if you already have pth08080s, I'd use those.

And one more question is, can I just connect the battery to the bms and connect the Nintendo64 without pms?
Don't do that, as the N64 requires regulated voltages (supplied by either pth08080s or a PMS of some kind). You do still need some kind of protection for the batteries though, so if you aren't using a PMS with built in battery protection, make sure to get some kind of battery protection PCB!