Worklog N64 AIO Build

Hey guys,
This will be a brief worklog as I attempt to get this custom N64 built into my computer case. Bit of an interesting use situation so to summarize why I'm doing this, basically desk space. An overcomplicated and glorified way to save some space.
Around a year ago I managed to get an N64 AIO board and after frying the power management circuit tucked it away on a shelf. It remained there until about 2 weeks ago when I dug it out and became interested again. Originally my plan was to build a custom portable around this board but after some thinking I've changed my mind. Because I want to mount it in my pc, I have added an ultra hdmi 2.0 and will end up wiring in the power from the pc's power supply.
I already have tested and used the board a few times. A couple days ago however I de-soldered the power switch, controller port and disconnected the flex cable from the cartridge slot in order to clean the board. I'll have it back together soon but for now I figured I'd put my current progress up. Thanks to gman again even though he wants no part of this :)

Attachments