Question My Wii isn't working and I am not sure why exactly

Every time I plug in my Wii I get the red light however after pressing the power button I get a green light for a second then it stops showing the light. Nothing shows up on the tv. Can anyone help?

Portables
1 (Aran)
im gonna ask the obvious question, did you patch out wifi and bluetooth in BBloader?

Portables
1 (Aran)
plug the bluetooth and wifi back in and try turning it on, if that doesn't work reattach the disc drive and see if that works. also if you jump on the discord server we can talk easier

Portables
1 (Aran)
Everyone who's on the Discord is also on the forum.

@FlyingFalcon23 You should plug in your WiFi and bluetooth modules. If it boots, install BBLoader and set it to patch out WiFi.
it was more a case of its easier to talk on the discord as what has taken 2 hours could have been done quicker and its a lot easier to monitor discord while im working so i can help more easily,

it was more a case of its easier to talk on the discord as what has taken 2 hours could have been done quicker and its a lot easier to monitor discord while im working so i can help more easily,
I greatly apologize I was out for a while and had to leave my laptop

Portables
1 (Aran)
I greatly apologize I was out for a while and had to leave my laptop
Hey no worries mate.
Life happens, wasnt so much about you and more about how things tend to go quicker on discord.