My PS2 portable

Hello everyone, want to show my portable. It was built last january after a month of designing and a few months of procrastinantion.

Obviously, its design was inspired by Gman's early PS2:) The dimentions are 205x112x36 mm.

It powered by 4x18650 samsung batteries through chinese red CPB. The screen is 5inch TFT from Ali wired as VGA and composite. For audio I used PAM8403 for speakers and MAX4410 for headphones.
Controller implemented by salvaging old original dualshock, for rumble two small 3V DC motors were used. I used buttons caps and cross from Ali over grey-rubber buttons - up to me it feels like the original ones. Shoulders were printed and placed over tactile switches. Analogs are the switch ones. At first I placed the analogs just below the cross/buttons, but my thumbs hurts, so I tried to place it closer to screen. Now everything is ok:)
Isos are loaded via SMB realized by means of OrangePi Nano. For some reason I added memorycard port lol.
Sure it looks messy inside, but I satisfied with the results.
My next goal is to make the one with huge 8inch screen with a lot of custom PCB:)
IMG-6608.jpgIMG-6607.jpgIMG-6606.jpgIMG-6605.jpgIMG-6604.jpg