My PS2 Portable Brazil

Hello, I dont speak or write english perfectly, but I attempt, that is my PS2 Portable, I hope you like

Features:

2 coolers, one internal, and other external, the exthernal have a button on/off

Plug headphone jack, when plug on the sound of speakers cut off

Vibration with little motors of cell, vibracall

Two internals memory cards of 128mb each one

And all internal components are screwed

Thats it friends,,,

And sorry, but I cant answer immediate

Attachments

Screw English dude, you clearly didn't need it to build a really awesome portable!!! I think I've only seen one other build that incorporates the original casing, but yours is wayyyy better.

Which version PS2 did you use? And what's that tattoo you have on your wrist? I like the design

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Love the reuse of the original shell and the vinyl wrap, a nice alternative to painting that still gives a decent look. Moved to the cutting edge since it is a completed project.

cfc_12

Portables
Wow.

You just joined Bitbuilt today yet you finished PS2p first ahead of me.

Good job dude! ;)

Screw English dude, you clearly didn't need it to build a really awesome portable!!! I think I've only seen one other build that incorporates the original casing, but yours is wayyyy better.

Which version PS2 did you use? And what's that tattoo you have on your wrist? I like the design
Lin Kuei Clan, Sub-Zero Mortal Kombat

And the model is scph 90000

Last edited:

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Looks really nice! Are those just regular dualshock joysticks with the tops chopped off?

Looks really nice! Are those just regular dualshock joysticks with the tops chopped off?
Yes, because the normal joystick are big and stay bad to play, sorry about my poor english, I dont like use the tradutor.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Yes, because the normal joystick are big and stay bad to play, sorry about my poor english, I dont like use the tradutor.
Your English is good enough to be understandable. If anything will be unclear in a future post, the interested person might ask you to clarify what you were saying. Don’t worry about it :)

Also very nice build! Welcome to BitBuilt :)

Miceeno

2020 3rd Place Winner
Portables
That carbon wrap is beautiful. It goes very well with the aesthetic of the PS2 Slim shell. I might have to wrap one of my PS2's with that material.