Question My ps2 79001 is a bit different from the guide

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem with my ps2 portable motherboard and i wonder if someone can give me a light. It's a V15 GH-061-51 motherboard i took from a 79001 ps2, it was a huge pain to track one of those down, i messaged about 30 sellers and less than half answered me. The motherboard itself is working fine and it even came with a modchip. After i finally opened the ps2, i noticed that my motherboard is a bit different from the one on the definitive ps2 trimming guide. For one, i can't locate the reset test point, it should be near the Mechacon chip but i just can't spot it. Also, there's a few more components below the memory card and controller ports that the guide doesn't mention. I'm wondering if it's safe to do the same trim that the guide suggests (thinking about doing the standard one). Below are a few images of the motherboard, sorry for the bad pic quality, my phone doesn't have the best camera.

Attachments

on the PS2.2 jpg.; The reset is near a group of chips next to the huge one with wires and tape coming out of it( that group should be to the right of the modded chip based on the pic). Within this group there are three black chips, they should be a large chip and 2 small chips(with the large above the other 2). Between the large chip and the small chip should lie a small silver circle( this circle should be just to the right and outside the middle of these 2 chips). That I believe is the reset pin. you can check the trimming guide and try to match it with that( this is for the standard trim; i don't know if the advanced trim's reset is different).I hope this helps

Thanks, bro! Now i'm gonna prepare the rest of the materials that i need for the portable.

My board is also the same model as yours. did you manage to find the reset button? Could you post a picture showing where it is?

My board is also the same model as yours. did you manage to find the reset button? Could you post a picture showing where it is?
if i remember correctly this would be the reset button for this model board.

Attachments