Question my hard drive loads slow get no config file found

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
what do you mean by trim the board and hardwired
Trim the board as in making it smaller so that it fits into a portable much more easily. In doing so, you get rid of a bunch of extra components including the wifi module connector. If you still want wifi on a trimmed board, you would have to hardwire the wifi module directly to the trimmed board, which I hear is a major headache. (I haven't attempted it.)

To make trimming easier, you would need to install the no-wifi IOSes when installing PortablizeMii. Do this before trimming the board because if you can't get the wifi module hardwired properly, your Wii won't boot.

England Buckingham Palace with a fake tash
Portables
Nvidia Shield K1, Gpd XD, PSP cfw, 3DS cfw. more to come. sorry if soft-mod is not cool.
that sounds a bit odd trimming the board..... i saw link now looks cool.... but not for me..... i see you all have put a lot of thought into making it probably more than i can think of i have the og xbox im gunna tsop some time practiceing on practice soldering boards at the moment but that is like easy cheese...

England Buckingham Palace with a fake tash
Portables
Nvidia Shield K1, Gpd XD, PSP cfw, 3DS cfw. more to come. sorry if soft-mod is not cool.
i just figured why you would trim board to make it fit into some thing portable makes sense i just figured by my self lol