Question My First portablizemii - wbfs

Hello, I have a problem with my first portablizemii, I can not run wii games in wbfs format, every time I get a black screen and nothing happens.
Anyone have any idea ??
I will add that the motherboard is still before the cutting.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
And I have a Second problem in wii menu.
Grrr.
This is a side effect of custom IOSes (such as NoWiFi IOSes). Although the homebrew channel is pretty much useless if you use post loader (the stock loader included in portablizing).

I was able to do;), I tested a lot of usb sticks end 80% works, even I tried to connect Hdd 250 gb and also works.

Late to post but might help some1. I learned that in HD definition 480p Wii games will black screen period using portabilizemii but in 480i all Wii games wbfs or iso format with ease. They need to update that flaw

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Late to post but might help some1. I learned that in HD definition 480p Wii games will black screen period using portabilizemii but in 480i all Wii games wbfs or iso format with ease. They need to update that flaw
We don't need to update anything. Tons of people are able to use wii games in 480p. So you either have a non compatible screen or you messed up something

You saying my 65" uhd Samsung TV isnt compatible with what I put it in 480p load any Wii wbfs file I have on my 400gb scan disk USB card n the TV turns blk but if I change Wii to 480i it plays without no problems. Plz help me correct this asap

You saying my 65" uhd Samsung TV isnt compatible with what I put it in 480p load any Wii wbfs file I have on my 400gb scan disk USB card n the TV turns blk but if I change Wii to 480i it plays without no problems. Plz help me correct this asap
And I haven't trimmed the board Just relocation of u10 n bluetooth is all I have done. The Board is still basically stock mode

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Is it a PAL, or NTSC console?

I wanna say thanks for responding and I figured it out and corrected it Now everyevery is in HD running smoothly. Cant wait to show off my 10.1"ips handheld to the community. I like my build big so it will be complete in 1 week or less. Measurements is 13"length 6" height 3/4" width