Worklog My First Portable (Louii)

Revine

For the last few weeks, I've gotten really interested in making a Portable Wii, and after a bit of time, I have accumulated to what I think is all of the parts and tools that I would need for a Portable Wii, including the boards from 4LayerTech and the Custom PCBs.

I have decided to go for a Louii (Designed by GingerOfOz) because I really like the form factor of it. I know that the Ashida is recommended for beginners but I don't really like the bulkiness of it. This Louii will feature a purple case (printed by @Customledmods) and white buttons. Instead of having to sacrifice a Wii (or multiple), I instead bought the trimmed Wii from @CrazyGadget

Sorry for the enlarged images
wii trim 1.jpg
mx chip 1.jpg
wii test.jpg
Test by CrazyGadget
case 1.jpg
case 2.jpg
buttons.jpg
I still need to clean up a bit of the case

Please give any tips and suggestions you might have for me

Revine

Since the triggers were 3D printed, they were a pretty tight fit onto the case. This unfortunately led to me trying for a few hours to try and get it to fit into the case, but the Left Trigger just started to stop screwing into the case, so until I could afford to get a new trigger or until I could buy my own 3D printer, this project will have to be put onto hold.

Portables
Since the triggers were 3D printed, they were a pretty tight fit onto the case. This unfortunately led to me trying for a few hours to try and get it to fit into the case, but the Left Trigger just started to stop screwing into the case, so until I could afford to get a new trigger or until I could buy my own 3D printer, this project will have to be put onto hold.
DM’d you