Question Motherboard battery issues

Sc0ne

So in the attempt to portabilitize a Wii I had purchased at an auction, I ended up in a situation where my Wii refuses to show an indicator light when power is applied to it. I tried replacing the big grey power brick, but that didn’t do it, and I think it is a problem with the motherboard itself. Is there a fuse I could replace on the Wii that could likely lead to it working again?

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Have you opened the wii up yet? Sometimes it's something obvious once you open it, like cockroaches or the power plug is loose.

Do you have PortabalizeMii installed? If you do not, try reattaching the disc drive and that might fix your problem. Emphasis on might. I would try putting it back together the way you got it. That has helped me before.

Sc0ne

I used priiloader to boot into homebrew to boot into usbloader gx, so I could use it without the sensor bar. I'm pretty sure its not a software issue, I'm just trying to get an indicator light to show. I think it might be messed up because I used a 12v3A battery pack straight to the wii- Is there any internal fuse I could check for connectivity, so I could replace it? Also, @MasterNate, I tried reattaching the disc drive logic board, but that doesent seem to do anything.