Modded Nintendo Switch with extras and games. Sell or Trade

Tyson9

I am looking to sell or trade my modded nintendo switch. It has 13 great games 12 on the system and 1 physical game. Blue and red joycons 2 docks power supply charger comes with a dongle for atmosphere cfw. 256gb sd card.
What I really want is either a portable wii or a portable ps2. The digital downloaded games are: world of final fantasy/undertale/mario kart 8/xenoblade chronicles 2/super mario odyssey/celeste/super smash bros.ultimate/valkyria 4/zelda breath of the wild/tales of vesperia. the physical game is: stern pinball
Another idea is I have a poorly built portable wii and I am willing to trade everything above if someone could basically rebuild the unit with a nice case. the portable does work but like I stated poorly built and doesn't look very good. right now it is housed in a wii u gamepad. One last thing the portable doesnt have to be perfect.

Last edited:

Shank

Staff member
Portables
You are not going to have any luck with this.

-The Switch is worth $300 new
-The SD card is worth $40 new
-You didn't say what physical game it is, so we don't know what thats worth
-The games on the system are worthless since its modded
-Anyone capable of building a portable can easily mod a switch
-Commissioned portables usually well over $1000.

Tyson9

You are not going to have any luck with this.

-The Switch is worth $300 new
-The SD card is worth $40 new
-You didn't say what physical game it is, so we don't know what thats worth
-The games on the system are worthless since its modded
-Anyone capable of building a portable can easily mod a switch
-Commissioned portables usually well over $1000.
I have no idea why you think the digital downloaded games are worthless I paid quite a lot of money for them. The only reason it's modified with atmosphere if someone wants to put retroarch or other emulators on the switch. Another thing is all you have to do is update the firmware and the mod is gone but the games stay. I know what's it worth on Ebay but I am not someone that would gouge a person. Oh yeah I updated the thread so check it out. Also I didn't imply that you modders didn't know how to mod a switch I am sure you do because it's very easily done.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I'm sorry my dude, but Shank is right. It's a bad trade, even if you re-use all the parts inside the old case. It's pretty much a complete new build, sans-part acquisition. Also, shipping portables is a minefield at best and it's possible that a completed unit would die before reaching you. And that doesn't even touch on the quality of the final unit. No-one I know here who is capable of doing what you're asking for to an acceptable quality of workmanship, would. The people who are willing to try, definitely cannot. It's a lose lose I'm afraid.

The best thing for you to do if you do genuinely want a better portable, would be to look at getting one of GMan's GWii cases printed. Shapeways can do it well, or one of the people here at BitBuilt who do 3D print commissions can do it too. Having a case with pre-positioned button holes, joystick mounts, screen bezel, and air channels for the fan and heatsink would make it a significantly easier (and cheaper) project for you to do yourself. Plus, you could commission one of JacksonS' neato easy to install audio amps for better audio quality and proper headphone functionality. We'd be more than happy to help you along with a proper retrofit effort if you're willing to put the time in, but this barter plan isn't going to work out in your favour.