Mini Keyboards

Frog

Im interested... when you say 2 for $10 does this include shipping? im located in the us btw

Curious here...

For how much would you sell ALL of the keyboards for (shipped)?
Uhhh.... wow.

Well, I have somewhere around 160 of them. I think more.

I did some rough math around the spit-balled scale I've been using to calculate pricing, and I came up with....

$480. But I can be reasoned with.

Please.

Please make me an offer.

I don't want these anymore.

$400.

Fine, $350, you've convinced me.

$300?

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I thought I remember him saying once that he bought them with the community in mind, which is honestly a pretty cool thing to do. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the comment: “we should buy these in bulk so that they’re cheaper than buying individually.”

Just to let you know, Grebbles, I never forget about you and your struggle to offload your keyboards. I plan on taking one or two off your hands someday but just have nothing to use them in at the moment.

Luke

Portables
$300...
That's actually a good deal considering that that's for 160+ keyboards.

But...
That leads my curiosity to a new question.
How much did you originally purchase the keyboards for, and why would you buy so many keyboards?
It is reasonable to assume one guy isn't going to be able to use 160+ keyboards... right?
yeah...
EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

XD

I thought I remember him saying once that he bought them with the community in mind, which is honestly a pretty cool thing to do. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen the comment: “we should buy these in bulk so that they’re cheaper than buying individually."
Bingo. My thoughts were, "wow! These were so hard to find but are so useful for so many things! Better get a lot of them while I still can and tell people about 'em!"

yeah...
EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

XD
Keep me honest lol. It's the only way this will ever get done.
View attachment 1856
No you.

nobble

I'll still buy a couple when I start up my seasonal job again. Probably around the same time as MGC. I didn't forget you! ;)